Alicia’s writing is the overflow of her personal study and devotion. If you’re reading Alicia for the first time, start with Anonymous: Jesus’ Hidden Years and Yours and then go to 40 Days of Decrease: A Different Kind of Hunger. A Different Kind of Fast.
Whether in written or spoken form, you’ll experience a grace-filled surgery through her messages. As Dr. Otis Moss III said of Alicia’s works, “This is the kind of writing that cuts and heals.” Darlene Zschech adds, “She writes with her whole heart laid bare . . . intuitive, prophetic, and profoundly inspiring.”
Most leaders know their leadership styles and personality profiles—and they are still “thirsty.” These leaders are still thirsty because spiritual satisfaction is not the fruit of an improved skill set or an enhanced knowledge base.What to do in Dry Seasons
Truth was dead.
God had never lived.
Life was filled of pain.
And death was the end of life.
These beliefs formed my worldview as a young atheist: I sincerely believed that there was no God…How to Love an Atheist
When the Holy Spirit sometimes counsels me: “Let this question rest. For the moment, no farther.” Then I have a choice to make. Will I self-navigate? Or will I submit to the Spirit’s leadership?Surviving Theological Angst
More Articles by Alicia
- Surviving Theological Angst in Influence Magazine
- What To Do In Dry Seasons, Part One in Propel
- What To Do In Dry Seasons, Part Two in Propel
- This Lent, Less Is More in GuidePosts
- Disowning Disgrace in Propel
- 6 Days of Decrease on YouVersion Bible app
- The Origin of Lent and the Humility of Roots on George Fox Seminary Blog
- Fasting Regret on FaithGateway
- Lent: Uncluttering of the Soul on FaithGateway
- This Lent, Less if More on Guideposts
- A Different Kind of Fast on Christianity Today’s TCW
- When you love an Atheist on Christianity Today’s TCW
- Reducing Heart-Clutter on Jennifer Rothschild’s blog
- Follow me as I follow Christ…in prayer in Enrichment Journal
- Making The Most Of A Mentoring Relationship
- This Generation, a poem
- A Cell And A Savior, a short story
- A Faith Journey’s First Steps
- Childless on Mother’s Day